The firm is pleased to announce that it was inducted into the Boy Scouts of America Longhouse Council’s Second Century Society for its philanthropic efforts with the Longhouse Council over the past five years. The firm was welcomed into the Second Century Society at the Longhouse Council’s annual Boypower Dinner on May 3, 2017.
The Firm once again fielded a group of eight to participate in Syracuse Habitat for Humanity's annual Bowl A Thon. The group raised $550 for the event. See www.syracusehabitat.org.
- Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece, P.C. again this year participated in the Syracuse Corporate Challenge. See photos here.
Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece, P.C.'s attorneys contribute on many levels in the community. They have held board or officer positions, or otherwise volunteered their time and skills to the following organizations:
- Alexandria Bay Rotary Club
- Alexandria Township Historical Society
- Antique Boat Museum
- Central New York Bankruptcy Bar Association
- CNY Veterans Recognition Foundation
- Greater Syracuse Business Development Corporation
- Jefferson Chapter of American Red Cross
- Learning Disabilities Association of Central New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Northern District of New York Federal Court Bar Association
- Northern New York Community Foundation, Inc.
- Onondaga Cycling Club
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- River Hospital, Inc.
- Samaritan Foundation
- Samaritan Keep Home
- Samaritan Medical Center
- Samaritan Senior Village
- Syracuse Habitat for Humanity
- Temple Adath Yeshurun
- Thousand Island Foundation, Inc.
- Thousand Islands Land Trust
- Thousand Island Safe Boating Association
- Town of Alexandria Minor Hockey Association, Inc.
- Volunteer Lawyers Project of Onondaga County, Inc.