Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece, P.C. proudly announces that the following attorneys have been named as 2017 Upstate New York Super Lawyers: Jeffrey A. Dove (Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights); Mitchell J. Katz (Business Litigation); Kevin M. Newman (Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights); (Thomas J. Fucillo (Environmental) and Julian B. Modesti (Business Litigation). Only five percent of the lawyers in New York State are chosen as Super Lawyers under a rigorous process including a statewide survey of lawyers and peer evaluation by practice area. Also, Teresa M. Bennett (Business/Corporate) and Michael J. Balestra (Construction Litigation) have been named as 2017 Upstate New York Rising Stars.
- Three MRT Attorneys selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America
Thomas J. Fucillo was recently named Best Lawyers' 2018 Syracuse Litigation - Environmental "Lawyer of the Year". Only a single lawyer in each practice area in each community is honored as "Lawyer of the Year".
- Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece, P.C. Ranked As a First Tier Law Firm
- Jeffrey A. Dove named Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers in America
Mitchell J. Katz has been named to the Best Lawyers in America in the practice areas of Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Litigation - Banking & Finance and Litigation - Real Estate. He has also been named Syracuse Lawyer of the Year in the area of Litigation - Banking and Finance.
- Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece, P.C. again recognized as one of Martindale Hubbell\'s Top Ranked Law Firms for 2015
- The Firm announces that Mitchell J. Katz has been named a Fellow of the New York Bar Foundation.
- Mitchell J. Katz named Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers in America
- Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece, P.C. named as one of the Top Ranked Law Firms in the United States
- Mitchell J. Katz named Fellow of Litigation Counsel of America